Hydro rubber disc

/ Hydro rubber disc #1  

The Cub

Tractor
Cub cadet 1250
Can someone tell me what they have paid for the rubber disc that is on the drive shaft of a cub cadet 1250,1450 and 1650 . Part number IH 106481 C1 i know the part is 13$ on line but what doses the dealer sell it for or what have you guys paid for it ?

/ Hydro rubber disc #2  
Can someone tell me what they have paid for the rubber disc that is on the drive shaft of a cub cadet 1250,1450 and 1650 . Part number IH 106481 C1 i know the part is 13$ on line but what doses the dealer sell it for or what have you guys paid for it ?

You actually have 2 of them. Your prices are pretty accurate for "Genuine". The older Cubs are pretty limited in number. So are the parts suppliers and they charge accordingly. I didn't check on-line "after market" parts, I just sucked it up and bought them. Everything properly aligned I figure is something you need to do about every 15 years or so.

/ Hydro rubber disc
Thx I called one dealer he wanted 14$ for it but he didn't have it in stock, so I called another and he had it when I got there to pick it up he wanted 27$ plus tax . I don't understand he is double the price .

/ Hydro rubber disc #4  
Thx I called one dealer he wanted 14$ for it but he didn't have it in stock, so I called another and he had it when I got there to pick it up he wanted 27$ plus tax . I don't understand he is double the price .

Is the part now 722-3000? It's already pretty obscene at $14 (so are other parts but that's the way it is). $27 is outrageous. If you have a dealer nearby and can wait a few days, have him order it for store pick-up (my dealer doesn't charge shipping that way).

/ Hydro rubber disc
Thx for the info I just found out my dealer charged me 14$ for shipping the part should have been 14$ flat but now it's costing me 28$ . Wish he would of mentioned the shipping Charge before I ordered it .