Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-15-2013, 10:57 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Burns TN
- Club Cadet Z Turn 53AA5B7P710
Drive Belt is slipping.
I am a new to the Forum. I searched for a answer without any luck.
1. The v-belt (item 8 01008349) on my 53AA5B7P710 Z series that drive the wheels - not the mower blades - is loose. I can not find out how to reinstall it or to see if the tensor is bad. Do I need to remove the complete drive deck to get to these items?
2. At the rear of the unit I discovered two rods (one on each side) I think they are called "pump rods". The rods are bent at right angles and looks like one can pull them out an there is a round locking ring to lock them pulled out. What are they for??? . .
04-15-2013, 04:59 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Re: Drive Belt is slipping.
1) prolly will need to remove deck for visibility/access. Check function of drive belt idler brkt/pulley/spring for proper drive belt tensioning.
2) look on Pp 21 or 22 of yer owner's manual - should see pix describing same. they disengage hydros for freewheeling pushing. suggest becoming familiar with manual contents.
By tillboy2001 in forum Cub Cadet Yanmar & CUTsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2013, 12:09 AM
3-Point Hitch 3ph (rear hydro drive) slipping/grindingBy windracer in forum Kubota Owning/OperatingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:45 AM
By cager in forum Cub Cadet Yanmar & CUTsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2007, 09:48 AM
By lowerAla in forum General Lawn & GardenReplies: 16Last Post: 08-14-2006, 07:21 PM
By mopacman in forum IsekiReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2005, 09:29 PM