GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use

/ GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use #1  

sheetbend

Tractor
Yanmar SC2400
I have the 48" fabricated deck. I can set the stop and lower to it, and regardless of the setting (except 1 of course) it will gradually settle lower. Presumably the driving force for this settling is the natural vibration in use and something is just a tad loose, but what? Any ideas out there?

/ GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use #2  
I don't know what the thinking is behind hydro decks or power steering ...just another thing to go wrong. Hope you find a fix.

/ GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use #3  
I don't know what the thinking is behind hydro decks or power steering ...just another thing to go wrong. Hope you find a fix.

I'm not much on the hydraulic decks, but enough years have passed that makes power steering invaluable to my aching shoulders.

/ GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use #4  
a slow leakdown in a typical hydraulics setup usually means a bypass leak across a seal - possibly in the control valve for that circuit or the cylinder that raises/lowers the deck. Those sort of leaks won't show up so as to drip on the ground....

/ GTX 2100 Deck Lift Settles Lower in Use #5  
I have the 48" fabricated deck. I can set the stop and lower to it, and regardless of the setting (except 1 of course) it will gradually settle lower. Presumably the driving force for this settling is the natural vibration in use and something is just a tad loose, but what? Any ideas out there?

I have a 2011 GT2100 and I have also noticed this. The comments about leaking hydraulics don't apply for us because the deck lift is operated by an electrically driven linear actuator. The first year I had my tractor I would mow on setting 3 or 4 now I have to mow on 6 (the highest setting) and now I can't raise the deck high enough when towing my dump cart or loading the tractor on my trailer without scraping issues. I also have the 46" snow blade I use in the winter and the actuator lifts that also so I thought the strain from lifting the blade maybe bent or stretched something but if you are experiencing the same thing, maybe not?
Maybe someone out there more versed on linear actuators will have some insight for us?