2005 44 inch zforce right side hydrostatic slow

/ 2005 44 inch zforce right side hydrostatic slow #12  
Thanks, Thats the engine side. Now how to hook the mower side to it. I updated my pic to show the magneto wire as shown on the CC Mower schematic.

Looks like I connect all the red wires to red, a ground to black, and the fuel solenoid to the gray.

/ 2005 44 inch zforce right side hydrostatic slow #13  
Thank You Old Machinist!
The vendor "Small Engine Suppliers" had already provided me the same .pdf but you sent me to the correct page. The manual was a real treat also. Both were Life Savers.
I wound up with a much cleaner configuration only needing the Yellow (Magneto Ground), one Red wire, a jumper, and the ground.

The 5HP jump will be nice. In 2003 when they 1st came out with Z-Force they had the 15HP Kawasaki and an 18 HP B&S options, they followed up in 2004 with the 20 HP B&S and I knew why. It labored in anything but ideal conditions causing one to slow it down a bit but still a great mower. With about 30% more HP I should be good to go.

The Tiny Tach Tt2A reports a little more than the No-load 3300 RPM,and it idles @ 1750. Its using the same muffler but seems much quieter.

Can anyone get me the no-load RPM for the 407777 0128- E1 Intek 18HP? I cannot locate it.

Thanks!