1000 hrs on a 1000 series?

/ 1000 hrs on a 1000 series? #1  

Hill Billy Bob

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti CK30, 2017 Kubota RTV-X1100C, 2005 Cub Cadet LT1050
It can be done. My 2005 LT1050 surpassed the 1000 hour mark today, and now reads 1.5 hrs. I was a bit disappointed when it clicked from 999.9 to 0.0....thought it would read 1000.0...but they just didn't build enough digits into the meter (reminds me of the older car odometers).

Still runs and mows well....uses no oil (gets changed every 50 hrs or so), trans oil is replaced yearly, it is on it's second set of blades, had to have a new battery last year, I have replaced the belts a few times, the spark plugs once, the air filter once, the fuel filter and fuel lines once. Have also replaced a few idler pulleys. Still on original tires, and haven't had to add any sealant any of them. OEM deck spindles still going strong.

Been an all around good lawn tractor, wife does most of the lawn mowing with this unit....I'm in charge of the maintenance and such.....besides I have other stuff to mow, and bigger equipment to run....Hill Billy Bob

/ 1000 hrs on a 1000 series? #2  
I don't know how many hours I have on my 1995 -2165. I have one hour meter that died at 386 and the new one has 275 plus when it stopped working years ago. Replace the front cover gasket and front oil seal on the engine, the gasket disappeared . Oil leaking, it is on its second deck and the trans housing has a slight crack but not leaking much. This thing just keeps going, the steering box cracked and I just replaced that.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet