XT3 transmission?

/ XT3 transmission? #1  

Groo

Platinum Member
What is the transmission for the XT3. Tractor data says BDU-10, but it is too weak to be the correct tranny.

/ XT3 transmission? #3  
What I was told it is a hydro-gear BDU-10 pump mated to a cast housing made in China but has the Hydro-Gear internals. It is not a Tuff-Torq K46 at all; as far as torque specs I was also told that it falls somewhere in between the Tuff-Torq K58-K72. Did you buy one, just curious if you did how is it doing?:thumbsup:

/ XT3 transmission? #4  
I bought an XT3-GSX in 2015 and it runs great My third Cub and the best yet. 54 inch with triple bagger.

Bob B.

/ XT3 transmission? #5  
What I was told it is a hydro-gear BDU-10 pump mated to a cast housing made in China but has the Hydro-Gear internals. It is not a Tuff-Torq K46 at all; as far as torque specs I was also told that it falls somewhere in between the Tuff-Torq K58-K72. Did you buy one, just curious if you did how is it doing?:thumbsup:

I suspect it could be a hydro gear pump unit connected to an MTD manufactured differential unit. But may not be correct since the hydrostat pump doesn't reference over to a hydro gear pump part number

/ XT3 transmission? #6  

What you said 100%.

Leo