Cub Cadet GT2550

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #1  

viking

Bronze Member
Tractor
2004 Mahindra 6000 4x4
I see dealers have this model listed at 3,499. I dont know if it comes in other configurations but the one I am talking about is equipped with the 21 Kohler and hydro trans. Anybody getting these for less? A little haggling never hurts, the worst they can say is no.

/ Cub Cadet GT2550
phoned local dealer this morning,he doesnt have any GT2550's (3,499)in his store yet, but does still have one of last years model 2521. He's asking 3,000. for it, it has the Briggs and a 48"deck. As far as I know those are the only differences in the two machines. I also read that there is a bit more leg room (seat goes back further) on the new 05's, but haven't seen one in person yet. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I see dealers have this model listed at 3,499. I dont know if it comes in other configurations but the one I am talking about is equipped with the 21 Kohler and hydro trans. Anybody getting these for less? A little haggling never hurts, the worst they can say is no.
)</font>

I would definately try to get them to come off the price. Another guy on here bought a 2544 for $3000 and that is the same as the MSRP so I don't know if you'll get anything knocked off. But it isn't going to hurt to try.

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #4  
You should be able to get it for something between 5 and 10% less then the price listed on cubcadet.com. If your buying anything else with it like a trailer then you might have more bargaining room.

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #5  
If you open this link it will have a complete price list detailing List, retail and net....its a word document file and we cant post doc. file's here on this site., otherwise I would have

Cub pricing-List, Dealer, net

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #6  
Can you copy and paste the text, the file will not open like it should for me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks!

/ Cub Cadet GT2550
Thanks for the insight ducati

I have heard an offer of 3,200 still allows the dealer to make some $$. At 3,499 10% comes to 3,150 I am not trying to run anybody out of business, but do want the best price I can get. After all, that's my job as a consumer. I'll see what the dealers say to me on Saturday.

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #8  
Thank you very much for the info. I am in the process of purchasing a 5254 and found out I am paying about $1300 in commissions. Probably a fair price since the dealer will have to deliver and service this tractor. However, I was told the incorrect cost of every item. Won't change my mind, but it is good to know never the less. Thanks again.

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am in the process of purchasing a 5254)</font>

Let me know what you think of your 5254 once you get it. I've been interested in the 5000 series and would like to hear from more owners.

Thanks

/ Cub Cadet GT2550 #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can you copy and paste the text, the file will not open like it should for me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks! )</font>

Its a word document so you would need to have Microsoft word installed on your machine. When I paste it into notepad, the fonts and tables get messed up. Too time consuming for me to fix, possibly somebody can put it in a format that we can post here? Sorry

Ducati