7360SS

/ 7360SS #1  

Mark7360

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360ss
Lost my draw bar, anyone tell me the dimensions? CC wants $141 ...not happening.

/ 7360SS #2  
Mark7360 said:
Lost my draw bar, anyone tell me the dimensions? CC wants $141 ...not happening.

I can get it for you a couple of days. My tractor is at the farm and I should be going to do some work with it in a day or two. Can you wait that long?

I drilled out the hole in my hitch pin and put a lynch pin in it because I lost the cotter pin once. Not going to lose the thing a second time.

I feel your pain on the pricing. I'm amazed at what Cub wants for replacement parts.

How many hours you have on yours?

Dave

/ 7360SS
I had the tractor on a job site and wasn't able to measure. I got the measurements now and made one. This one won't fall off! I have about 140 hours on it and love it! Thanks for offering

/ 7360SS #4  
Mark7360 said:
I had the tractor on a job site and wasn't able to measure. I got the measurements now and made one. This one won't fall off! I have about 140 hours on it and love it! Thanks for offering

Mark,

Youre new here so you didn't know, it's a requirement to post pictures of all modifications!

OK, It's not a requirement, we're just inquisitive!

We'd love to see your work.
My 5252 drawbar is attached, similar to the garden tractors.
Yours is like a drawbar on a reese hitch?

Curt

/ 7360SS #5  
What kind of loader will go on a cub 7360ss and is there any place to buy a used one?

/ 7360SS #6  
Wanted a loader for 7360ss cub what kind will fit?

/ 7360SS #7  
Wanted a loader for 7360ss cub what kind will fit?

Woods 1012 loader. Can check Ebay and craigslist or perhaps auction sites, but best bet would be to order one from a Woods implement dealer since it will need to be installed and some hydraulic lines installed.

Good luck.

Attachments

• DSC03049.jpg
    DSC03049.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 260
   / 7360SS
Woods 1012 loader. Can check Ebay and craigslist or perhaps auction sites, but best bet would be to order one from a Woods implement dealer since it will need to be installed and some hydraulic lines installed.

Good luck.

Yep same loader on mine. Exact same tractor so I don't need to post a pic. haha
A buddy of mine found the drawbar I lost about 2 months later. Less the pin but at least I got the expansive part back. haha

175 hrs. It doesn't get used much. But its been a great tractor.

Anyone know if these woods loaders can be adapted so the bucket quick disconnects? I'd like to buy a hydraulic sweeper for it.