REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ?

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ? #1  

ice

I decided to try to find a way to disconnect the reverse disconnect switch on my RZT50.
The idea is to reduce the wear and tear on the PTO clutch.
I found the switches at the base of the control arms and disconnected them. The base of the control arm has a cam shape to it. When you pull the control arms back, the high area on the control arm base rotates and depresses the cut out switches stopping the blades.
When I took it out in the yard to try it with the switches disconnected, the PTO would not engage.
It must have a chip somewhere that detects the switches or it breaks a complete circuit.
Not sure which.
Does anyone know of a simple way to disable the reverse disconnect?.

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ? #2  
Loosen the upper screw, rotate the brkt down. leave switch plugged in.

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ?
Thanks.
I had considered that.
I noticed there are two sets of holes for the switch bracket and figured they were there for a reason.
If loosening and rotating the switch bracket will be enough , that will be even better.

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ? #4  
Thats what I did with mine, totally removed the upper screw, and rotated the brkt down until it hit the frame. And I left it like that. Only have to do 1 side to make it work.

Thanks a bunch for the extra tip about only having to do one side to get the desired results.
As you know, one side is easier to get to.

thanks again

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ? #6  
If you only have to disconnect one side; it sounds like the disconnect happens when BOTH arms are puled back at the same time.

/ REVERSE DISCONNECT- how to ? #7  
Right, it only kills the deck when you are going in full reverse (Both lapbars pulled backward)

Reamer74, your instructions for a simple fix were right on. I did what you said and it worked like a charm.
Also, I can put it back to its original state in ten minutes.