Default New member, need to price my Cub 7234 for sale.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have a 1995 Cub 7234 that I use with a box scraper to maintain a 1,000' long gravel drive in Connecticut. I am retiring next year to Tennessee and will no longer need it.

It is in very good condition with 395 hours, has a Cub 417 Front End Loader, a John Deere 413 Brush Hog and a 5.5 Box Scraper.

I was looking for some input on a fair price. I was thinking in the $9,500 to $10,000 range.

Thanks, Gary
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7234

Default Re: New member, need to price my Cub 7234 for sale.

gja, Your tractor looks from the photo fairly clean, I have the same model with about 250 hours if I remember right. If it is real clean I would probably hold out for something nearer $11,000 but if you wanted to unload fast I think you are in the right price range. A dealer would probably get the higher amount. Good tractor and you are throwing in the BHog as well, which can run upwards to $1300 or so for a new one depending on the brand. Some years ago a dealer told me most tractors hold something like 80-85% of their value. I would guess a tractor new would be in the $15,000 range, (new Mahindra 2615 gear $16,295 or a 2415 Hydro $15,195, prices in S. Maine this past April).