Cub Cadet 7304

/ Cub Cadet 7304 #1  

Gold Member
Tractor
Jinma 204 -- now gone
Hi all,

Does anyone have any information on the Cub Cadet 7304.

I know it is a 30 HP Turbo Diesel Diahatsu ( ??? I think that is how it is spelt ) and have Googled this but not really able to find any info on it. Not even from Cub. Produced in 03 & 04 I think but that is about all I can find out.
Friend of a friend of a friend has got one for sale @ a good $ but haven't seen it yet and would like some info first.

Can anyone tell me of a tractor that compares to it in physical size ( ie a BX or B series or same size as a Deere 2305 or 2320 ?

Anyone know where I could get an owners manual ?

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

/ Cub Cadet 7304
Hi All,

Guess no one has any information on the7304.

Thanks to all those who took the time to read the thread.

Have a great evening

/ Cub Cadet 7304 #3  
I don't know a thing about that model, but here is a link to one that sold for $6500 with 200 hours on it.
Cub Cadet 7304 Tractors 2003

Here's a link to all the parts info at PartsTree.com:
Parts and Diagrams for Cub Cadet 7304 Tractor

I looked on Cub Cadet's site and found the manual for a mower deck, but not for the tractor. I'll look again later and see if I can find an online manual for a 7304. Hope this helps!

/ Cub Cadet 7304
Hi,

Thanks for the response. All I could find was the mower manual as well.

Was basically looking for a specifications sheet and since I couldn't find that was looking for the owner's manual hoping for some details on the specs.

Obviously not a popular model.

Please let me know if you dig up some specs on it.

Thanks and have a great evening/

/ Cub Cadet 7304 #6  
Well I looked around some more, couldn't find a spec sheet. 777777, I saw you have posted on several other web sites, one guy gave you some specs but nobody seems to have an actual spec sheet or manual to share.

/ Cub Cadet 7304
Hi Dave01,

Well the 7304 was dropped off today. Have to laugh because I got the loader manual and a complete parts manual but no operators manual. Just my luck.

Luck would also have it that I was on the way to the farm show so I had to turn around and come home to accept delivery.

Went to a Cub dealer this aft and he didn't have much luck in looking it up but told me they had a girl who specialized in Cubs and he would have her look it up and give me a buzz.

So, guess sooner or later will have some specs on it but until then will just enjoy it.

Thanks for your efforts and have a good one.

/ Cub Cadet 7304 #8  
All that I can tell you is that if you are wondering who makes the motor, I believe that briggs and stratton makes it. At least that was the case on my 5234d, i think.

/ Cub Cadet 7304 #9  
I think its the other way around. Doesn't Diahatsu mfg the vanguard series of engines for B&S?

/ Cub Cadet 7304
Hi Guys,

Is definately a Diahatsu, 30 HP turbocharged deisel.

Thanks

Tom