1641 Thread Disappeared?

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared? #1  

Dave01

Silver Member
Is it me or did the thread asking about opinions on a 1641 disappear? Curious, was it removed by the poster or the administrator? Hmmm...

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared? #2  
Dave01 said:
Is it me or did the thread asking about opinions on a 1641 disappear? Curious, was it removed by the poster or the administrator? Hmmm...

I'm guessing that you're asking about this thread, but don't know for sure. But if you click on "Search" and simply enter "1641" as the search string, there have been 6 threads in the last 6 months that included that model. And none of them have been removed; they're still there in the Cub Cadet forum.:confused:

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared?
Yes, thats the one. Not sure why it doesn't show up in the forum any more. I was just curious what happened to it.

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared? #4  
That's interesting, Dave, because it does show up in the list on the Cub Cade forum for me. Of course the thread itself was simply titled "cub cadet" so you wouldn't know that it involved a 1641 unless you actually went to that thread.

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared? #5  
The title of it is simply "cub cadet". I thought it was gone too until I did a search and noticed that it's title wasn't what I thought it was.

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared? #6  
CCinCT said:
The title of it is simply "cub cadet". I thought it was gone too until I did a search and noticed that it's title wasn't what I thought it was.

Looks like we were typing at the same time.:D

/ 1641 Thread Disappeared?
You know, I made the same mistake. I was sure "1641" was in the title, didn't even look at the "Cub Cadet" thread. Sorry to waste everyone's time!!!