Default Dies when I let off the brake?

I just went to mow my lawn and when I started the tractor (T2550) as soon as i let off the brake it died. It does this every time. Any ideas?

Tractor
    Case 885, Ford 4000

Default Re: Dies when I let off the brake?

Quote Originally Posted by 400EXCRACER View Post
    I just went to mow my lawn and when I started the tractor (T2550) as soon as i let off the brake it died. It does this every time. Any ideas?
    The seat switch is not recognizing your butt.

That was it. The funny thing is that I had unplugged it so that I could get off the tractor and move things without it dying. It worked fine the first few times until now. I have no idea why it worked to begin with and not now. Any ideas on how to make it work permanetly?

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3000, Cub Cadet 3186, Kubota BX1860

My 3186 would do the same thing but was the seat and brake switch combined....I soldered theseat switch wires together and replaced the brake switch with the reverse switch....(I had already done away with the reverse switch by tying the wires in sequence so I can mow in reverse...