Snow Snow Thrower

/ Snow Thrower #1  

Sully

Would a 54" Thrower be to much for my 3235?

/ Snow Thrower #3  
Is it a Cub or alternative brand? Cub makes a 54", but it's designed for the 6000 series compacts. The Cub 48" was designed for the 5000 series compacts. I've got the Cub 45" blower (model 353) for my GT3200, (also used on my 3235 when I owned one) and it's a monster blower. It's actually the old 551 blower Cub used on the super garden tractors, which were a little bigger frame than the 3000 series.
I personally wouldn't go bigger than the 45", but I also don't know your application....assuming you have a long/wide driveway and a lot of snow to blow? If looking at the alternates, perhaps match up the weights of blowers so you know you're in the ball park....
good luck!

/ Snow Thrower
I have found it will be cheaper to buy a used machine with a blower then try to put a new unit on the 3235. there is a Super Garden in town and it has a 2 stage blower unit already with it for 1500.00 versus the almost 2500.00 for the new unit only 42" so I have to make 4 passes to cover the width of the Drive

Sully

/ Snow Thrower #5  
I have found it will be cheaper to buy a used machine with a blower then try to put a new unit on the 3235. there is a Super Garden in town and it has a 2 stage blower unit already with it for 1500.00 versus the almost 2500.00 for the new unit only 42" so I have to make 4 passes to cover the width of the Drive

Sully

$2500!!!! Wow that steep..I got min online for less than $1000, now it was a scratch and dent sale (missing the small parts kit and a linkage section from the chute crank). The parts cost me maybe $50. Look around you can find them MUCH cheaper.....

That said, I used it 4x last season (got it right at the end of the season) and that thing ROCKS...I was hitting 3-4' drifts of WET heavy snow at normal mowing speed and throwing it 30'+. I am acutally hoping we have another snowy winter!!!!!

/ Snow Thrower #6  
I have found it will be cheaper to buy a used machine with a blower then try to put a new unit on the 3235.
Sully
Same thing goes for a tiller

That why this is a good buy
CC gt2554 with new tiller and new front blade $7850.
Can't touch a new 2554 with front blade and tiller for that.:cool: