Financing Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #1  
Tractor
Kubota Dealer
Cub Cadet has introduced one of the best financing plans ever. On the Cub Cadet EX3200 you can get 72 months at 0% including attachments. A 10% down payment is required. On the EX2900 or the SC2400 you can get 60 months at 0% with 10% down payment.

This program is also available on the Cub Cadet Utility Vehichles, Cub Cadet Commercial Series and any Cub Cadet branded product that total over $5000.00.

Program is in effect for January only. Have to take delivery by January 31, 2009. I've got some product to move and Cub Cadet has really stepped up to the plate with some great financing.

Hope this helps move some people into some new seats.

Brian
848-992-6150

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #2  
Hey Brian where do you see this on utility vech and commerercial?

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months
7254T your right!! A little over zealous

Utility Vehichles and Commercial Equipment are 36 months at 0% with 10 percent down. Or 3.99/60 months or 4.99/72 months with 10 percent down.

Still a great alternative. Sorry for gettin excited.::eek:

Brian

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #4  
Well I was hopeing I missed it wishfull thinking!

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #5  
Cub Cadet has introduced one of the best financing plans ever. On the Cub Cadet EX3200 you can get 72 months at 0% including attachments. A 10% down payment is required. On the EX2900 or the SC2400 you can get 60 months at 0% with 10% down payment.

This program is also available on the Cub Cadet Utility Vehichles, Cub Cadet Commercial Series and any Cub Cadet branded product that total over $5000.00.

Program is in effect for January only. Have to take delivery by January 31, 2009. I've got some product to move and Cub Cadet has really stepped up to the plate with some great financing.

Hope this helps move some people into some new seats.

Brian
848-992-6150

Since John Deere has applied for and received two (2) billion in tax dollar loans to help fund there 0% financing I am sure MTD Cub/Yanmar and others are studying the loan application form.
USAgNet.com - National/World News - Deere Secures $2 Billion in FDIC-Backed Loans

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #6  
Do you have to buy a tractor before getting the same deal on accessories? I have a new, last year, 2542 and would like to get a blade for it. They are pricey and that could stretch things out so it doesn't hurt so bad.

Nice to have the info before I go to the dealer..

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #7  
the best you could do on that is 180 days same as cash.

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #8  
That 0% - 72mo is probably another credit card deal like CC's past incentives with the GE Visa (or MasterCard?!?). Basically you slap it all on the charge and Gawd help ya if you don't make a payment on time, etc. It will default to a ridiculous interest rate and you're screwed. I did the 0% on the purchase of my 2005 model year 2544, but that was only $2999+tax. I paid it off in a cpl months and canceled the card.

Joel

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months
That 0% - 72mo is probably another credit card deal like CC's past incentives with the GE Visa (or MasterCard?!?). Basically you slap it all on the charge and Gawd help ya if you don't make a payment on time, etc. It will default to a ridiculous interest rate and you're screwed. I did the 0% on the purchase of my 2005 model year 2544, but that was only $2999+tax. I paid it off in a cpl months and canceled the card.

Joel

Joel,
This is an installment loan, not a credit card deal. Thats why financing begins at $5000

Brian
848-992-6150

/ Cub Cadet Financing O% - 72 months #10  
Joel,
This is an installment loan, not a credit card deal. Thats why financing begins at $5000

Brian
848-992-6150

Ah! That $5K slipped past me. An installment loan would be the only way to go for that amount and beyond. Boy that's a good deal. I just wish things weren't so shaky now or I'd be REAL temped.

Joel