How's your winter?

/ How's your winter? #11  
-35 C and 3 or 4 feet of snow in NE New Brunswick, Canada in January. I replaced my Block Heater and started revving my motor to just 2000 on my front end blower, haven't broken a shear bolt in 3 weeks.
My B7800 is working GREAT!

/ How's your winter? #12  
Not great here in Central Iowa - record snow fall in Dec, lots of wind and seems we get ice/sleet before every snow.

I have a 350' drive to clear, last winter I switched from a blade on my GT3235 to a snowthrower (still on the GT). The blade works OK for small/light snows, the issues start when the drifts or piles on the side of the drive get taller than the blade and there is no where to put the snow.

If you live in a low snow area, the blade will do the trick for the occasional snow, if you get any significant amounts, get the blower....it will eat a 4' drift without even blinking!!!!

/ How's your winter?
LOL... Isn't all this Global Warming great? :D

/ How's your winter? #14  
We are up to about 150" this winter. Our average is about 100". I do not mind the snow at all; its the -0 temps that are miserable. In any event, I am a new poster here and had my first experience this past week with my re-furbished 782 & 451 blower. My 1450 & QA are still going strong as well. Overall, this has been a pretty good winter so far.

/ How's your winter? #15  
There's only 2 things wrong with your winter .
A*Temp. is under 60.:eek:
B*There is snow.:)
We are up to about 150" this winter. Our average is about 100". I do not mind the snow at all; its the -0 temps that are miserable. In any event, I am a new poster here and had my first experience this past week with my re-furbished 782 & 451 blower. My 1450 & QA are still going strong as well. Overall, this has been a pretty good winter so far.

/ How's your winter? #16  
My 1872 is developing a list of needed repairs that I'm hoping will keep till spring. The elbow that the air cleaner attaches to has come loose due to stripped screws/vibration and the previous owner overtightening. And my hydro fan exploded, no really, it did!

And I think my front seal needs replaced also.

But she's move a LOT of snow and keeps chuggin along.

Suposed to hit 50 today in NE Ohio, Woo Hoo....

Curt

/ How's your winter? #17  
My 1872 is developing a list of needed repairs that I'm hoping will keep till spring. The elbow that the air cleaner attaches to has come loose due to stripped screws/vibration and the previous owner overtightening. And my hydro fan exploded, no really, it did!

And I think my front seal needs replaced also.

But she's move a LOT of snow and keeps chuggin along.

Suposed to hit 50 today in NE Ohio, Woo Hoo....

Curt
That's about what is is here south of Canton Ohio.:)

/ How's your winter? #18  
Same here east of Canton, but windy:D

Mark