cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #1  

Michelle K linnane

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4103
Hi Guys
Does anybody have a late model cub cadet tank commerical zero turn?
There is an auction tomorrow and I am going to take a look at some of the equipment tonight before auction. I have a JD zero turn now and I find sometimes I can mow faster with then I can my 7 foot finishing mower and tractor. Depends on what I am mowing. I am looking to buy a second machine
for backup and having two of us mowing.
I have a cub cadet lawn tractor mower that always has something wrong with it and was just wondering if this is typical with cub cadet. But I thought maybe the commercial stuff might be different. OR maybe my tractor is a lemon but it is three years old and I have replaced the drive belt twice and mower belt once. Also have had problems with carb.

I am looking for any COMMENTS on the and experience with
late model cub cadet tank commerical zero turn

thank you for time in advance
Michelle
Stonewall Boarding Kennel and Game Preserve

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #2  
I believe the Tanks are Lesco mowers. MTD had a deal where they would rebadge Lesco mowers and "adjust" the price accordingly. I believe MTD has since purchased Lesco.

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #3  
I believe the Tanks are Lesco mowers. MTD had a deal where they would rebadge Lesco mowers and "adjust" the price accordingly. I believe MTD has since purchased Lesco.

Huh.. That I was not aware! Either way, the "Tank" series appear to be really well built. Heavy fabricated decks, Nice wheel motors/pumps/hydraulics, etc.

Joel

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #4  
i bought a 48" tank last year and it never missed a lick and i put 42 hours on it in the one season. thats a LOT for me... but i mowed a bunch with it that i usually did with a finish mower.

its heavy duty... a girl down the street has mowed with one commercially for several years, the only thing she did was put small tractor tread tires on it because she needed more traction on some hills she had to mow.

i tried hers before i bought mine... i like it...

good luck!

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #5  
There was a problem with the 1000 series cub cadet around 2005 or 2006 that would cause belt problems. If your cub fits into that profile, then check with your dealer and he should be able to fix your belt problem.

AJ

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #6  
Whups.. CC 1000 series lawn tractor and CC tanks are two different animals. belt history on the 1000's have nothing to do with the tanks. IMHO... ?

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #7  
Here's Cub's least expensive new commercial 44" ZTR. It MSRP's for $5849.

53AH3AGF050_product_detail.jpg

/ cub cadet tank commercial zero-turn mowers #8  
Surely does look familiar, JT... Back around the late 90's, my SIL purchased a new 2560 w/25 hp Kohler command twin. I'm almost sure that machine was branded and made by MTD, as i hadta buy a deck drive belt and a new set of blades for it some yrs later.It had a sorta red/white/black paint scheme - no Cub yellow. But the
shape/layout/profile was almost identical to the CC in your pix...

The name "tank" was most appropriate - everything wus built heavy duty. If you whapped a tree, the tree suffered. .

Their was/is prolly better ZTR's around, but thet was one grass-cutting hog. Usta run nearly 10 gallons of fuel thru that rig per session as SIL had around 6-7 mowable acres on his couintry estate back then. That 25 horse kohler could handle that 5' deck, but it did some serious barking. .