Z-force 50 Deck

/ Z-force 50 Deck #1  

cjohnson01

I have a z-force 50 with 400 hours and the deck is shot. The metal around the pully spindles is cracking in multiple places and the middle spindle is bent at an angle because the deck is distorted. I have seen Z-forces before with a heavy plate steel deck. Is this an upgrade? Will a new deck cost almost as much as a new mower? Will a 60 inch deck fit under my Zforce 50 frame?

/ Z-force 50 Deck #2  
A new deck housing is between $450 and $550 and dealer mark-up depending on the year built. Some of the Z-Force models were available with the heavy fabricated deck. A 60" deck should fit if it's from around the same model year.

/ Z-force 50 Deck #3  
Sometimes you can get lucky on ePay with a used deck/deck shell. Man... You must either mow some extremely rough terrain or have the deck set to ride on the ground. A no-no in my opinion unless it's meant for it.

Joel

/ Z-force 50 Deck #4  
Hate to hear about your deck, as I have a Z Force 50 with just over 200 hours. so far mine seems perfect, and is in it's 4th season of use. I do not use the deck wash, and am wondering if you have been using yours?