Default Z-force 50 Deck

I have a z-force 50 with 400 hours and the deck is shot. The metal around the pully spindles is cracking in multiple places and the middle spindle is bent at an angle because the deck is distorted. I have seen Z-forces before with a heavy plate steel deck. Is this an upgrade? Will a new deck cost almost as much as a new mower? Will a 60 inch deck fit under my Zforce 50 frame?

Default Re: Z-force 50 Deck

A new deck housing is between $450 and $550 and dealer mark-up depending on the year built. Some of the Z-Force models were available with the heavy fabricated deck. A 60" deck should fit if it's from around the same model year.
    2006 Cub Cadet Z-Force50
    Agco Allis 1616H
    1974 SearsGT18 with 3 point,48"deck,Haban sickle mower and front dozer blade

2000 Bobcat 453F with steel tracks
    1954 Ford860 with front end loader, 5' brushhog
    1952 Allis Chalmers CA with Woods L59 mower
    1947 Case SC
    1998 Honda ACTY 4WD mini truck
    And too many other small engine tools to list

Tractor
    Cub Cadet Z-Force 44

Sometimes you can get lucky on ePay with a used deck/deck shell. Man... You must either mow some extremely rough terrain or have the deck set to ride on the ground. A no-no in my opinion unless it's meant for it.

Joel
    Tractors of the past:
    2010 Cub Cadet Z-Force 44 fab
    2005 Cub Cadet 2544
    1979 Case 220
    2003 Yard Machines 17hp 42" transmatic (crap-matic)

Hate to hear about your deck, as I have a Z Force 50 with just over 200 hours. so far mine seems perfect, and is in it's 4th season of use. I do not use the deck wash, and am wondering if you have been using yours?