Bit the Bullet

/ Bit the Bullet #1  

Sockwell

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740-HSTC,CC/Y EX3200, 1950 8N
Bit the bullet today. Did the 0% 60 month on an EX3200. Pick it up tomorrow. Already have the Big Bee (Rotary Cutter) in the shop going through it. Time to start mowing the food plots already. Gonna look neat parked by the 8N. I cannot get over how much tractor you can buy for the money these days. Will try to put some pics up when the work starts.

/ Bit the Bullet #2  
Sweet...comes with the loader right?

/ Bit the Bullet #3  
Awesome machine! Can't beat the financing either. Figure you can barely buy a new car for that and you've got a machine that you can use for 20yrs and sell it for a decent resale if you wanted to.

54AAC4MK727_product_detail.jpg

Joel

/ Bit the Bullet
Spent the last two days working on the Rotary Cutter. Finally got it running. Cut with it the first time today. Nice. Paid $14,800 plus tax for the tractor and FEL and got the 0/60 financing. Think I'm gonna like this.

/ Bit the Bullet #5  
Spent the last two days working on the Rotary Cutter. Finally got it running. Cut with it the first time today. Nice. Paid $14,800 plus tax for the tractor and FEL and got the 0/60 financing. Think I'm gonna like this.

You can't go wrong with that deal. ~$270/mo for 60mo. That's a new econo car payment if you're lucky! Keep it cared for and it will still be like new after it's paid off.

Joel

/ Bit the Bullet #6  
Had mine for about a year. Good solid tractor. I ordered a wr long electric over hydraulic third function kit and an Andy Tatro grapple for it. Also have a tooth bar. These make it a very functional machine. Been thinking about trading up to the 45 hp model for the increased loader lift capacity however. I have a power beyond kit still in the box that I will likely never use.