Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual
OldMachinist,

Thank you very much for uploading the service manual! It will be very helpful for me in maintaining my CC 6284.

JN

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #12  
I have most of the tractor service manuals that the Cub Cadet site shows as available and some they don't like the new Cub/Yanmar compact tractors. I wish this forum had a reference subcatagory so I could put all the links in one place as I upload them.

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #13  
OldMachinist,

Thanks.

I downloaded the manual, but it had no electrical schematic . There are some relays in the unit that might get power when Bat is connected, and therefore the click. Unplugging the relays one at a time will help isolate the one that is clicking. It probably does have a specific purpose.

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #14  
Hello all,
I'm a new member with a Cub Cadet 7284 and are having lots of trouble with the PTO. I've looked at these posts and service manuals that "OldMachinest" posted but the manuals have no info on the PTO in my tractor. Is there anything available in the forum?

Thanks
Mac from Louisville

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #15  
Hello all,
I'm a new member with a Cub Cadet 7284 and are having lots of trouble with the PTO. I've looked at these posts and service manuals that "OldMachinest" posted but the manuals have no info on the PTO in my tractor. Is there anything available in the forum?

Thanks
Mac from Louisville

Front or rear PTO? What's the problem? Lots of 6284 owners here might be able to help....essentially the same machine.

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #17  
qui trovate

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #18  
I have most of the tractor service manuals that the Cub Cadet site shows as available and some they don't like the new Cub/Yanmar compact tractors. I wish this forum had a reference subcatagory so I could put all the links in one place as I upload them.

Hi OldMachinest. I am a new member with a Cub Cadet Yanmar lx410 could you steer me to a link to get a service/repair manual. I allready have the parts manual for the tractor and 600 fel. any suggestions would be very welcomed. Thank you

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #19  
I've not been able to find the service manual for the Lx410. Like you I found the parts manual and the operators. Try giving MTD a call and see if they published one or they use one from one of the other Yanmar tractors. MTD Customer Support Department 1-800-800-7310. Let us know what they say.

/ Cub Cadet 6284 Service Manual #20  
I've not been able to find the service manual for the Lx410. Like you I found the parts manual and the operators. Try giving MTD a call and see if they published one or they use one from one of the other Yanmar tractors. MTD Customer Support Department 1-800-800-7310. Let us know what they say.

I called MTD they sent me to Yanmar who then refered me to my dealer. As of now the the service manual is digital and will have to get a price from my dealer.