WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #1  

Sub-Cadet68

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 5264D (Glass Trans lol)
WTB new or used 818 48" front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D

Like the title says.
I already have a loader attachment, but would rather blow the snow instead of dealing with windrows & high piling.
The other (much less expensive) alternative is buying or custom fabbing a box pusher.
Any help locating a unit that will DEFINATELY work would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rob.

Last edited:
   / WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D
It was a royal pain in the ***, but I found one........ 7 hours from home.
Put a deposit on my debit card, Going to check it out in two weeks

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #3  
how much did they want for the blower? is it with the front hitch?

how much did they want for the blower? is it with the front hitch?

I'll let everyone know the condition, price & where it WAS. Once I have it on MY machine. :)

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #5  
Lol, that was good for a laugh. No need to worry, I currently have 3 of em, not looking for anymore or to steal your deal away. I'm just curious as to what the asking price was and if the hitch was included. The blowers are around, but the hitches are pretty hard to come by. Good luck.

Lol, that was good for a laugh. No need to worry, I currently have 3 of em, not looking for anymore or to steal your deal away. I'm just curious as to what the asking price was and if the hitch was included. The blowers are around, but the hitches are pretty hard to come by. Good luck.

Whole setup for 900.00 I already have the loader so the hydraulics weren't needed. I just have to hook it up & go. ;)

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #7  
A very good price! That's half the price of a new blower alone....enjoy it!

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #8  
I currently have 3 of em

Come on! We didn't get that much snow! :eek:

Do those blowers mount on the FEL brackets? Are they driven by the FEL hydraulics?

JN

Do those blowers mount on the FEL brackets? Are they driven by the FEL hydraulics?

JN

I haven't picked it up yet. NEXT weekend.
Couldn't pass on the deal. There is a different mounting bracket for the front. The FEL hydraulics raise/lower the unit & I think spin the discharge chute left & right. Blower is powered by the front PTO shaft. It's got to be one REALLY long driveshaft. :)

/ WTB new or used front mount shaft drive PTO snowblower for Cub Cadet 5264D #10  

JN

Can't remember, was it Jeff or John? I can't find your card....I put these blowers together with the Cub tractors to sell, so I have 3 on hand right now.

The loader has to come off, and the hitch bolts on the front of the tractor. The hitch has a quick mount for either the blower or a blade. It's hydraulic lift. The blower chute is manual angle/rotation. Cub's bigger blower (for the 6284) has a hydraulic chute.

Sub-cadet68 -
Yes, the driveshaft is about 4' long. I just had 3 of em made. Make sure the hitch has the short PTO stub on both ends, the driveshaft hooks into that and the blower hooks in from the other end.

Have fun with it!