Cub Financing

/ Cub Financing #1  
I applied and was approved for the 0% cub credit as I am looking at an EX2900 or EX3200...I was shocked when a credit card with cub cadet on it showed up at my house. I called to inquire and sure enough it is a credit card that can only be used at Cub Cadet dealers. Fine...but what isn't fine is the fact that if a payment is late ONE time your rate changes from 0% to 29.9% for the remainder! OUCH! Knowing my luck the check would get lost in the mail then the pain train is here!

Doesn't Cub have regular installment (like a car loan) at 0%?

/ Cub Financing #2  
I applied and was approved for the 0% cub credit as I am looking at an EX2900 or EX3200...I was shocked when a credit card with cub cadet on it showed up at my house. I called to inquire and sure enough it is a credit card that can only be used at Cub Cadet dealers. Fine...but what isn't fine is the fact that if a payment is late ONE time your rate changes from 0% to 29.9% for the remainder! OUCH! Knowing my luck the check would get lost in the mail then the pain train is here!

Doesn't Cub have regular installment (like a car loan) at 0%?

GE is a revolving credit line, Wells Fargo isnt. Dealer has a choice between the two but Wells is seems to have a higher deny rate.

Buck

/ Cub Financing #3  
I've done GE/Cub credit purchases twice. Once in 2005 for a ~$3K Cub 2544 and now for a ~$4K Z-Force. Yes, you will find any of this type of credit will have a ridiculous interest rate and you will be charged interest based on the initial charge amount if you are late or default. My dealer will approve you (or not) in minites while you wait. You gotta make sure you make your payments early and often. I do it all online or through automatic pymts. Works for me. The only thing that bites about my recent purchase was I was charged an ~$88 finance charge right off the bat for the Z-Force by GE. The max finance charge is something like $110 or $120. It's all spelled out in the fine print. Either way, it's not a bad deal if you play the game by their rules>> Welcome to Cub Cadet

Joel

/ Cub Financing #4  
Ge does have a installment loan for cub!