Oil & Fuel oil leak on front 4 wheel drive

/ oil leak on front 4 wheel drive #1  

Catch

I have a Yanmar YM165D that leaks oil from the right front wheel (4 wheel drive casing where the top and bottom units fit together. I have put two seals (one after another) and discovered that this did not help. Apparently the surface has some irregularity which causes the oil to bypass even a new seal. Some have suggested a "speedi-sleeve" which supposedly takes up the wear but I have been unable to find such a product. (size is 135 mm) Hoye does not have them but says they are available at "any bearing supply" store. Not so, so far. Has anyone out there had this problem, and if so what was the solution, if any there be..................??? Thanks from an oil soaked Yanmar owner.........Catch:confused:

/ oil leak on front 4 wheel drive #2  
The speedi sleeve you need is part number 99533. I buy my bearings and seals from here Atmus Products Search they have great prices and delivery. You'll see that Speedi-Sleeves are not cheap. I priced the one you need and found it as high as $200 some places.
SpeediSleeves001.jpg

/ oil leak on front 4 wheel drive
Thanks for your help. I don't know if I can afford the fix or not. I can buy alot of oil for $200. I guess I will have to try some J&B Weld on the rough spots and hope for the best. I am 75year old and on SS. unless ***** takes it away from me. But thanks alot anyway. By the way what was the cheapest price you found?:confused2:

/ oil leak on front 4 wheel drive
Thanks again for all your help. The part numbers especially helped me out. I found a bearing supply outfit in Hickory N.C. that can get the part for $76.
The sales man was very helpful. Thanks again ....Catch:thumbsup: