Tractor
    NH T2320 TL

Default CL100 Loader Changes

I stopped by my dealer today to look over the Sc2450 so I could take some pictures of the hose routing for the Backhoe and order some parts to start my rear remote project. While looking over the Sc2450, I noticed that CCY changed the connection points on the loader arms to what looks like sealed bearings, if that's what they are called. CCY closed the box frame and welded on a new ends. So it looks like you may not have to grease the moving parts like on the earlier model.

I'm wondering if anyone might know why they went this route? I'm thinking it's due to what mine looks like after sitting outside uncovered for the past two years which probably weekends the metal.

The first picture is of the newer style and the second picture is of the older style. The third picture is what mine looks like after two years of sitting outside. I need to clean it up and spray some paint on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_3432-20-small-jpg   -loader-jpg   -loader2-jpg  
    Woods PHD35, Very Old 60" BB, Harbor Freight QH, BX42s Chipper, County Line Carry-All, County Line (Tarter Gate) 48" Tiller, Homemade 60" Dethatcher

Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

Default Re: CL100 Loader Changes

I noticed the change but if you look closer there are zerks on the ends of the pins just makes it easier to grease witht the cab on its almost impossible to get at the old style

your is rusting because you keep it to clean I have so much grease built up around mine it can't rust LOL
    SC2400 Yanmar CubCadet 60" mmm Fel box blade
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower
    F2560 Kubota 72" mower cab snowblower

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar sc2400

Default Re: CL100 Loader Changes

I noticed this myself a couple months back. Nothing is sealed they made the zerks easier to access, which is a good thing. I'm not sure why they enclosed the ends of the loader arms. I知 not so sure I like it.