Yanmar loader on 5234???

/ Yanmar loader on 5234??? #1  

Cub5k

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub 5252
I have a 5234d and need a loader. I have the front hitch for a blade and snowthrower. The cub 812 loader can't be used with the front hitch attached due to the loader stand retracting into that area. I see the yanmar cl 100 loader uses a different stand that would not interfere with the front hitch. The problem is I don't know if the loader mounts can be adapted to a 5000 frame. Anyone tried this??

/ Yanmar loader on 5234??? #2  
I do not know if that loader would work. However I have a sc2400 with front hitch and cl 100 loader and you cannot have them both on at the same time. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar loader on 5234???
What is the reason that you can't have them both on at the same time?

/ Yanmar loader on 5234??? #4  
What is the reason that you can't have them both on at the same time?

Although it sound convenient, I don't think the loader will clear the front hitch when fully down. And, the hitch hangs a bit lower, affecting ground clearance.
And, the hydraulics are either hooked up to the hitch or the loader, so one will be unusable.

The loader comes off pretty easily, and 10 bolts the hitch is on.....not so bad. I understand the newest SC2400/2450's have a quick hitch setup for the front hitch, no more bolts....

/ Yanmar loader on 5234???
Although it sound convenient, I don't think the loader will clear the front hitch when fully down. And, the hitch hangs a bit lower, affecting ground clearance.
And, the hydraulics are either hooked up to the hitch or the loader, so one will be unusable.

The loader comes off pretty easily, and 10 bolts the hitch is on.....not so bad. I understand the newest SC2400/2450's have a quick hitch setup for the front hitch, no more bolts....

I can live with the lower clearance and hanging an extra hydraulic hose out the way IF the loader would clear. Otherwise I couldn't use the loader throughout the winter when I put on the hitch for the blower and blade. I need to look at the lift arm of the hitch to see if theres any way to make it a quick attach.