Cub Cadet 7360SS Fuel Filter Housing

/ Cub Cadet 7360SS Fuel Filter Housing #1  

pairodocs

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360
I got a quick answer to my first question so I thought I would ask another. Is there a fuel filter housing with an integral drain to allow draining water from the housing without having to remove the whole filter housing and spilling fuel all over the tractor and my hands. I know that airplane fuel tanks have a drain valve to check and remove water in the fuel before evey flight. Just wanted to know if there is a similar type drain for this filter housing. Thanks

Chuck

/ Cub Cadet 7360SS Fuel Filter Housing
Just thought I would post a reply to my own question. I have contacted several tractor parts stores, both online and brick & morter. Everyone I spoke to told me that there is not a filter housing with a drain petcock for this tractor. The only way to drain water from the fuel filter is to take the whole housing off. One vender suggested that I buy the filter housing and install my own petcock. I just might try it and let you folks know how it works out.

/ Cub Cadet 7360SS Fuel Filter Housing #3  
Just thought I would post a reply to my own question. I have contacted several tractor parts stores, both online and brick & morter. Everyone I spoke to told me that there is not a filter housing with a drain petcock for this tractor. The only way to drain water from the fuel filter is to take the whole housing off. One vender suggested that I buy the filter housing and install my own petcock. I just might try it and let you folks know how it works out.

Fram makes a filter PS5896 that is a water separator with drain. It's advertised as a diesel filter but O'Reilly Auto Parts carries it and advertises it for carbureted engines also. I saw it on eBay for $19.99.

Bob B.