When was my EX made?

/ When was my EX made? #1  

Eyecatcher

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar EX450, Ford 8N/2N, Case 580C backhoe, Massey 185
Is there available somewhere, a date of mfg cross reference to serial #? Having a little problem with warranty svc, and it would help if I could find a way to tell when the tractor was manufactured and when it was delivered to the dealer. It is s/n 113. Also had 50 hrs on it, and was sold as a demo. Seems like 50 hrs is a lot of time for demo, how could I find out if it was previously owned?

/ When was my EX made? #2  
What is the full ser#?

/ When was my EX made? #4  
If it was sold as a demo it should have full warranty on it. 50 hours doesn't seem like much demo time in me mind. Are they telling you that you have too many hours or that you're out of the time frame for warranty? I can see why you want to know how old it is but it shouldn't make any difference in warranty coverage.

/ When was my EX made?
50 hrs of demo time seems like an awful lot to me. I've had the tractor for 2 years, used it almost every day, and still just under 200 hrs. What I'm really concerned with, is that the original sales contract says demo, the financing paperwork says new. Yanmar customer svc has let it slip that some extensive work has been done on this tractor - not while I've had it. So - what I'd really be interesed in, is if it had been sold before, repoe'd or what. By the way it's a 2010 model and I bought it in June of 2010. Not much time to put 50 hrs on it, unless it was used hard.

/ When was my EX made? #6  
That tractor with that 000113 ser was sold 6/13/2008 model 54a-c4m-727

/ When was my EX made? #7  
New Boston Truck and Equipment has a demo LX490 for sale with 50 hrs with full warranty. I considered it but wanted HST, it was a shuttle-shift.

In any event, the way Yanmar does it now is both the owner and dealer gets a signed original of the warranty, complete with delivery date, serial number, and owner/dealer signatures.

/ When was my EX made?
Do you have any idea when the warranty document agreement you describe went into effedt?

/ When was my EX made? #9  
The date printed on the warranty document, that I signed this month, is September 1, 2011.

/ When was my EX made?
This tractor is Model Ex450H TL (54A HF7Q T727) so it wasn't the one referred to above having been sold in 2008. Anybody got any info on sale date for this one?