Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer?

/ Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer? #1  

Eyecatcher

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar EX450, Ford 8N/2N, Case 580C backhoe, Massey 185
I bought an EX 450 that I've been having some problems with, and I'm trying to trace the history. I bought it with 50 hours on it, was supposed to be a demo.
Lately found out (from Yanmar) that it was originally shipped to "Tractor Town", never sold, and transferred to Lazenby Equipment in Florida, where I bought it.
The only reasons I can think of that they would ship the tractor that far, is if Tractor Town did not end up as a Yanmar dealer when they split with CC, or - they wanted the machine a long ways away so no one could find out what it's history was. Yanmar did tell me that there was a Tractor Town in New Hampshire, which I can't find, and one in Illinois, that I'm waiting to hear from. Anybody out there know where there's a CCY dealer named Tractor Town?

/ Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer? #2  
Not a great help but I live in NH and have never heard of a Tractor Town in my area.

/ Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer? #3  
I am curious as to what the prior history of who - what - when - and where would provide. It seems logical to me that the dealer you purchased the tractor from should be the one providing support for the problems you are experiencing. It sounds like you have by-passed him and are now calling CC. Anyway, here is a listing of "Tractor Town" CC dealers I googled up.Google

/ Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer?
Who - what - when & where. The dealer where I purchased the tractor has been unable to locate or fix the problem. He has had the tractor in his shop for a period of 2 weeks, and never touched it. He would not even admit there was a problem until I contacted Yanmar America, and they must have held his feet to the fire, but even with thier help, he accomplished nothing. They advised me to pick the tractor up and bring it home. There is much more to this story that I'll post at a later date, right now, I'm still negotiating with Yanmar, and the tractor has been taken to a different dealer by them.
I don't want to stir too much stink until the time is right.

/ Anybody know of a "Tractor Town" CCY dealer? #5  
There is a tractor town in Machesney Park Il. They are a CCY dealer I have my CCY LX 410 serviced there and I am happy with the service. Ph# 815 633 2299. Owners name is Don Ward. Hope this helps.
John