Snow-blower Dilemma

/ Snow-blower Dilemma #1  

Flounder11

Tractor
Cub Cadet SC2450
What should I do? I bought my SC2450 in July. Got everything but the snowblower in July. I was supposed to get a SB52 when it came in. I picked up the snowblower today. When I got home I noticed they gave me a Bercomac 48" instead. Should I raise a stink about it or just accept the Bercomac? Does anyone know the msrp oof both blowers? I'm not very happy about not getting the cub, but if the bercomac is better I'm fine with that?

Thanks My fellow Tractor Junkies!
Flounder

/ Snow-blower Dilemma #2  
Here are the prices of my SB52 snowblower:
Blower: $2599.00
Front Hitch: $999.99
PTO Shaft: $250.00
Hydralic Chute Rotation: $399.00
Tax: $297.29
Total was $4544.29

What did you pay for the Bercomac?

/ Snow-blower Dilemma #3  
Bercomac is the best snowblower. However is 48" enough for your tractor?

/ Snow-blower Dilemma
Thanks for the info, guys! I bought everything as a package deal. 2011-SC2450, front snowblower, and Kodiak brush hog for $20,500. My receipt said I was getting the SB52. They gave me a Bercomac instead. I didn't notice until I got home. Some, 50 miles away. I figured they gave me the cheapest comparable snowblower available. The SB52 was supposed to be a commercial series.
I just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

/ Snow-blower Dilemma
Thanks,

I just want to make sure I am getting a piece of equipment that is as good or better than the SB52. Also, that I am not paying $4000 for a unit that cost $2500. The unit I got looks like it is for a garden tractor. I gotta go look at the SB52 to compare the the bercomac

/ Snow-blower Dilemma #7  
   / Snow-blower Dilemma #8  
There is a good picture here (make sure you look at it full size)...
http://www.bercomac.com/images/fich...e0cf6129f3e481617b03bcb76ccf1994_IMG_1258.JPG

It looks to me like the Berco is a little lighter duty. The sides are stamped and a seam is rolled around the top. The auger bearings also look lighter duty when comparing the posted video to the picture. The auger gearbox looks like one seen on residential units. Of course there's the width difference. I'm thinking the SB52 is the better of the two.

/ Snow-blower Dilemma
Thanks again guys! Th SB52 does look like it is better constructed. I will be returning the Bercomac. Dealer tried giving me a load of BS. Said that Bercomac makes the Yanmar SB52. I told the dealer I would keep the Bercomac if he thew in a set of tire chains. Said he will sell me a set for 1/2 price. He said if I wasnted a SB52 he would have to charge me an extra $500 eventhough the contract states that I was getting an SB52. Looks like I'm gonna have become a shithouse lawyer again.

Got a price on a Bercomac 48 from another dealer. They quoted me $3998 plus $160 freight.

/ Snow-blower Dilemma #10  
The SB52 does look like a beefier and better made snow blower unit. I would push the dealer hard to get what you paid for and have a receipt for. If you weren't already, I would be talking to the owner, he may be more concerned about his reputation. If it was an honest mistake, and you can afford it, you may want to negotiate a half way point on the $500 and be done with it.