Snow gtx2154le w/snowblower

/ gtx2154le w/snowblower #1  

harleyizy

Bronze Member
Tractor
GTX2154LE
Took out my gtx2154le with 48" snowblower out yesterday. It blew great then it snapped the belt to the snow blower. went back to dealer and was given a new belt. Put new belt on. Ran blower for about another 15-20 minutes and belt snapped again. Dealer came and picked it up today. (Of course, it's snowing again.) Has anyone else had this problem?

/ gtx2154le w/snowblower #2  
Yes, I snapped 2 belts the same way. The tractor only had 12 hours on it. I took out the tractor 3 times so far this winter to snow blow and each time I could not finish snow blowing. Got pissed and traded it in for an yanmar Sc2400. I showed have my new tractor early next week. Oh... My old tractor with all the problems is a 2012 cub cadet gtx 2000. It's a great tractor for mowing a lawn but not for snowbliwing.

/ gtx2154le w/snowblower
i am almost thinking if there is a replacement belt made out of kevlar?

/ gtx2154le w/snowblower
Got my tractor back Monday. Problem was with pulley alignment. Dealer made adjustments and put new belt on. Tryed it out when I got it home and it seems fine. All is good. Will let everyone know if situation changes. By the way, dealer was great.