Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!!

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #1  

Butterflylady050573

Tractor
Cub cadet
I just bought a 2006 cub cadet zero turn and have mowed for about 15 min.... My husband changed the oil in it. When he tried mowing today he said that the left side quit pulling now I have no idea what this means and he called a service tech that said bring it in an put a new $800 transmission in it. I don't have that kind of mines laying around! Any suggestions on what it might be or what to do

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #2  
You would be better off posting in the lawn & garden section. You might get more replys.

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #3  
I have no ideas, Welcome to TBN. At least this will bump it back to the top!!

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #4  
Dig a hole , run itin and bury it .

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #5  
800 sounds like a good deal for a new trans installed on a zt. Sorry you got screwed however. .

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #6  
I don't think I would invest any money in a 7 year old mower. That 800 bucks might not be for both transaxles either, maybe only the one side so only half the problem is fixed. Bite the bullet and buy a new one, transmission today, motor next week, deck next year it all adds up to more than a new mower cost. Sell that one for what ever you can get, or trade it in on a new one.

/ Help my cub cadet I just bought quit pulling!!! #7  
I would check and see what oil your husband filled it with especially if the problem started right after the oil change.