New here and I have a problem

/ New here and I have a problem #1  

deanramey

Tractor
Yanmar YM2000
Hi I'm Dean. I'm in Greenville Tx and I recently bought my first tractor. I got a YM 2000 with an original Japanese loader for $3000. Since I got it 3 months ago I have replaced the radiator due to catastrophic failure, Rebuilt the steering box because the bearings inside were completely eaten by rust, rebuilt the steering box again because I exceeded the capability of the steering boxChanged the air filter, oil filter and oil, fuel filter, repaired the gear shifter, replaced the seat and the steering wheel, and replaced the front axle pivot bushings. I think I have found just about every bolt or nut loose. And now I think I have a broken oil pump. I have already checked the oil pressure regulating valve and cleaned the oil pick up tube and still no oil pressure. It was doing great for the last couple weeks until this. Does anyone know where to get an oil pump for a YM2000? I have already checked Hoye Tractor Parts and it looks like they don't stock this part.

/ New here and I have a problem #2  
Welcome from Ohio

/ New here and I have a problem #3  
Contact HOYE and ask them.Not everything is shown on their site.I found 2 different oil pumps for a YM2000 on their site by going to another site and getting parts numbers. HOP-4790 has an angle tooth gear and OP-4450 has a straight tooth gear and I think fits the green Ym2000.

/ New here and I have a problem
Thanks for the info. I'll call Hoye this morning to see if they have a pump.

/ New here and I have a problem #6  
Welcome to the forum Dean,, while you are talking with them see if they have new seat.. because I believe that the only two things left..:) good luck.. Lou

/ New here and I have a problem #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

/ New here and I have a problem #10  
Welcome to the forum from Canada.