Tractor
    10 CCY SC2450

Default CCY Online Parts Dealer

My local dealer did not stay with Yanmar after the split. They do not seem very interested in providing support for my CCY SC2450. What I would like to find is an online dealer that has a catalog and online store. I do not have another dealer close. I would like to hear if anyone has had a positive experience doing this. Anyone use Messicks? I hope the dealer network grows, this is a great machine.

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4500, Toro z420

Default Re: CCY Online Parts Dealer

Sorry to hear about your dealer. Was it Pro Power Equipment in OKC?

My dealer has a parts lookup web page and ships stuff out: Massey Ferguson, Yanmar and Cub Cadet Sales, Parts and Service - New Boston, NH

Me personally, I would order Napa or Wix brand fuel and oil filters from fleetfilter.com and get fluids from NAPA, Walmart, or Tractor Supply. The Wix website is good for looking up which filter fits your Yanmar engine. Besides a repair part or add-on, I'd probably only go to the dealer for the hydraulic filter(s) which seem to be specialized.

Quote Originally Posted by kbburke View Post
    My local dealer did not stay with Yanmar after the split. They do not seem very interested in providing support for my CCY SC2450. What I would like to find is an online dealer that has a catalog and online store. I do not have another dealer close. I would like to hear if anyone has had a positive experience doing this. Anyone use Messicks? I hope the dealer network grows, this is a great machine.
    I just ordered some parts directly from cc. Its cheaper than going thru a middle man

Tractor
    10 CCY SC2450

Wow, that was a good guess, I did not want to slam them because they treated me well prior to the split and when I purchased the tractor. I did buy fluids from them but I had to order oil filters and it took 3 months to get them. I am sure that it is because of the split so I do not hold it against them. I am not in need of anything at the moment except maybe a technical manual. I got one off of ebay that had a lot of information on a CD but was missing a few technical things that I would like to have. Anyway I like the convenience of buying online and having stuff delivered to my door. New Boston may be a good possibility. Thanks

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4500, Toro z420

I mentioned PPE because I saw they were listed on the Yanmar dealer lookup page as closest to Newalla. Unfortunately this means Yanmar is listing dealers who may no longer be dealers. Hmm.... but it may just mean they have a lag with updating their website with current information.

BTW, Welcome to TBN! I drove through your state just over a year ago to move my brother to Ft Sill. We stopped to see the submarine in Muskogee along the way. The USS Batfish was made in my home state, Maine, I can't believe it wound up in a field in Oklahoma!