Dirt Moving Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400?

/ Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400? #1  

Mike Buckley

Tractor
Cub Cadet Sc 2400
Any recommendations for a box blade/scaper for my SC2400? I have a long hardpacked dirt driveway with some rocks and lots of puddle issues. I have a tow behind grader DR grader, but the scraper tines aren't deep enough to do the job. Thanks for any input.

/ Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400? #2  
I have a Chinese made box blade with 3 tines for my Yanmar EA2400 (Aus equivalent to SC2400). It weighs about 240 lbs and will rip up to 8 inches. It works well enough, but does need weights on it to work in harder ground - and so would recommend a heavier unit. Need to bear in mind that your tractor is very light and so if you meet resistance you will loose wheel traction even in 4 wheel drive. I find that I get more traction when driving in circles rather than in a straight line.

/ Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400? #3  
4' would be the right size scraper, and sounds like thats what you would need.....many units out there, from reasonable to very $$$. If you buy used, check out the welds and scraping blades. Get one with a front and rear (push/pull) blades. There's a great how-to-use-your-box blade thread in the attachment section.

/ Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400? #4  
I used to have a sc2400.I bought a 4' one from tractor supply and it has worked great. My drive is only about 300' but I have to do it often. If I filled the box up it would stop me but I got used to using it. I now have a sx3100 and can pull the box full if its not real heavy gravel..

/ Box Blade Scraper for SC 2400?
4' sounds like the best bet.Thanks. I'd appreciate any brand recommendations.