Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Default Pictures Finally

Just wanted to finally post some pictures of my bumble bee. Pictures were taken while preping for a garden area. Hey scoutcub she look familiar? -tractor-004-jpg-tractor-003-jpg-tractor-002-jpg-tractor-001-jpg

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Default Re: Pictures Finally

I've never seen that make and model before. Thanks for posting.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    CUB/YANMAR SX 3100

Looks sweet!! I have been very happy with my sx 3100 so far. I love the ease on/off of the mower deck. Much nicer than the sc2400!
    sx 3100 Cub/Yanmar, loader, 60" MMM, snow blade to come before winter

Northern Michigan

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//CAT 312B//Komatsu D38

Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Just wanted to finally post some pictures of my bumble bee. Pictures were taken while preping for a garden area. Hey scoutcub she look familiar? -tractor-004-jpg-tractor-003-jpg-tractor-002-jpg-tractor-001-jpg
    Dam whatta good lookin rig......so much better than than a John Deere 2720............lololololol......let me stir the pot......lolololl

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Quote Originally Posted by dslanec View Post
    Looks sweet!! I have been very happy with my sx 3100 so far. I love the ease on/off of the mower deck. Much nicer than the sc2400!
    Your right the MMM AND FEL come off very easy. As you can see i was to lazy to take it off to prep the garden area. She is gonna need a good bath when i am done i almost teared up when i first scratched the bucket.

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Scoutcub if your coming out this way just for future reference i am in the market for a 60"box blade /60-72" rear blade/ rear snow blower maybe a brush hog. They don't have to be new. Been looking on craigslist but with not much luck. Maybe any other attachment one can think of. Guys gotta have the toys!!!

Tractor

Scoutcub if your coming out this way just for future reference i am in the market for a 60"box blade /60-72" rear blade/ rear snow blower maybe a brush hog. They don't have to be new. Been looking on craigslist but with not much luck. Maybe any other attachment one can think of. Guys gotta have the toys!!!
    Well...sorry don't have much in the way of attachments. You might have to break down and find a good implement dealer, maybe they can give you a better deal for a package.....I know what you mean the craigslist deals on used attachments are hard to come by.

Tractor
    Simplicity Landlord

Your right the MMM AND FEL come off very easy. As you can see i was to lazy to take it off to prep the garden area. She is gonna need a good bath when i am done i almost teared up when i first scratched the bucket.
    I'm interested in the SX3100 but no dealers in my area have them. Can you let me know how the mmm cuts and what you need to do to remove the deck? Thanks!

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Quote Originally Posted by btellish View Post
    I'm interested in the SX3100 but no dealers in my area have them. Can you let me know how the mmm cuts and what you need to do to remove the deck? Thanks!
    Last i checked Big Boy Toys in CT had an SX3100 with about 50 hours on it i think they were asking 15k without a mower deck. Maybe Scoutcub on this site can set up up with something? The MMM cuts very nice and even and you have plenty of power for the high grass if needed. The pto is rated at 2500rpm but i only cut from 1900-2200 leaveing plenty of power to be had if i needed it. To remove the MMM its consist of pulling down lever in the front of the tractor, swing up two levers located on the deck and pulling the pto shaft off. I would say can be done in under 1 min. The first time may take alittle more due to the learning curve but after that as easy as it gets. Hope this helps. Good luck in your search. I have 55 trouble free hours on it now. Glad i made the choice i did.

Tractor

Are you in Hookstown, PA? If so I'm pretty close in Canton, OH. I can sometimes get some deals on these machines, but won't be home for another week. PM me if interested!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast