Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Gold Member BuilderML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    362
    Location
    Tolland, CT
    Tractor
    CCY SX3100

    Default Pictures Finally

    Just wanted to finally post some pictures of my bumble bee. Pictures were taken while preping for a garden area. Hey scoutcub she look familiar? -tractor-004-jpg-tractor-003-jpg-tractor-002-jpg-tractor-001-jpg

  2. #2
    Super Star Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,436
    Location
    Yanceyville, North Carolina
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    I've never seen that make and model before. Thanks for posting.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member dslanec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    56
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Tractor
    CUB/YANMAR SX 3100

    Default

    Looks sweet!! I have been very happy with my sx 3100 so far. I love the ease on/off of the mower deck. Much nicer than the sc2400!
    sx 3100 Cub/Yanmar, loader, 60" MMM, snow blade to come before winter

    Northern Michigan

  4. #4
    Veteran Member scoutcub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,259
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//CAT 312B//Komatsu D38

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Just wanted to finally post some pictures of my bumble bee. Pictures were taken while preping for a garden area. Hey scoutcub she look familiar? -tractor-004-jpg-tractor-003-jpg-tractor-002-jpg-tractor-001-jpg
    Dam whatta good lookin rig......so much better than than a John Deere 2720............lololololol......let me stir the pot......lolololl

  5. #5
    Gold Member BuilderML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    362
    Location
    Tolland, CT
    Tractor
    CCY SX3100

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by dslanec View Post
    Looks sweet!! I have been very happy with my sx 3100 so far. I love the ease on/off of the mower deck. Much nicer than the sc2400!
    Your right the MMM AND FEL come off very easy. As you can see i was to lazy to take it off to prep the garden area. She is gonna need a good bath when i am done i almost teared up when i first scratched the bucket.

  6. #6
    Gold Member BuilderML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    362
    Location
    Tolland, CT
    Tractor
    CCY SX3100

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Scoutcub if your coming out this way just for future reference i am in the market for a 60"box blade /60-72" rear blade/ rear snow blower maybe a brush hog. They don't have to be new. Been looking on craigslist but with not much luck. Maybe any other attachment one can think of. Guys gotta have the toys!!!

  7. #7
    Veteran Member scoutcub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,259
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//CAT 312B//Komatsu D38

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Scoutcub if your coming out this way just for future reference i am in the market for a 60"box blade /60-72" rear blade/ rear snow blower maybe a brush hog. They don't have to be new. Been looking on craigslist but with not much luck. Maybe any other attachment one can think of. Guys gotta have the toys!!!
    Well...sorry don't have much in the way of attachments. You might have to break down and find a good implement dealer, maybe they can give you a better deal for a package.....I know what you mean the craigslist deals on used attachments are hard to come by.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Hookstown
    Tractor
    Simplicity Landlord

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Your right the MMM AND FEL come off very easy. As you can see i was to lazy to take it off to prep the garden area. She is gonna need a good bath when i am done i almost teared up when i first scratched the bucket.
    I'm interested in the SX3100 but no dealers in my area have them. Can you let me know how the mmm cuts and what you need to do to remove the deck? Thanks!

  9. #9
    Gold Member BuilderML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    362
    Location
    Tolland, CT
    Tractor
    CCY SX3100

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by btellish View Post
    I'm interested in the SX3100 but no dealers in my area have them. Can you let me know how the mmm cuts and what you need to do to remove the deck? Thanks!
    Last i checked Big Boy Toys in CT had an SX3100 with about 50 hours on it i think they were asking 15k without a mower deck. Maybe Scoutcub on this site can set up up with something? The MMM cuts very nice and even and you have plenty of power for the high grass if needed. The pto is rated at 2500rpm but i only cut from 1900-2200 leaveing plenty of power to be had if i needed it. To remove the MMM its consist of pulling down lever in the front of the tractor, swing up two levers located on the deck and pulling the pto shaft off. I would say can be done in under 1 min. The first time may take alittle more due to the learning curve but after that as easy as it gets. Hope this helps. Good luck in your search. I have 55 trouble free hours on it now. Glad i made the choice i did.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member scoutcub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,259
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//CAT 312B//Komatsu D38

    Default Re: Pictures Finally

    Are you in Hookstown, PA? If so I'm pretty close in Canton, OH. I can sometimes get some deals on these machines, but won't be home for another week. PM me if interested!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finally pictures
    By firejake in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
  2. Finally - Pictures
    By k54frog in forum Mahindra Owning/Operating
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 03:33 AM
  3. Finally! Pictures of the new TC35A
    By shovelhead in forum New Holland Owning/Operating
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
  4. Finally Some Pictures
    By Anonymous Poster in forum Photos
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:29 PM
  5. PICTURES FINALLY!
    By gerard in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2001, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.