Tractor
    Cub Cadet 13RF91AP056

Default Flashing oil light

Hi --
    I'm not sure if I am posting in the right area. I own a Cub Cadet 50" lawn tractor LTX1050KW, model number 13RF91AP056. It has just reached 100 hours of use and the oil light flashes. When it comes on a code appears on the screen "CH6". Does anyone know:
    1) Where I can find the list of diagnostic codes for this machine and/or...
    2) What does that code mean?
    The machine appears to be running well, but I am concerned about this flashing oil light. I don't want to damage it.
    Could this be a maintenance light.

Thank you for your anticipated help. Tom Dore (E-mail -- tandjdore@yahoo.com)

Tractor
    NH TL-100A with Bush Hog 5045 FEL, WR Long 3rd function, Kubota B-2710 with 72" MMM and LA 402 FEL

The diagnostic codes will be listed in your owners manual.

Good luck!
    Rick

Trying to work smarter instead of harder with Technology and Horsepower!

Platinum Member

Default Re: Flashing oil light

I found this in an old post from 2008. The "6" is apparently supposed to be a "G".
    This is the COMPACT Tractor board. Normally you should post in the LAWN & GARDEN forum:

Here's what the manual says about the oil change indicator on the hour meter.

The LCD will alternately flash the recorded hours and CHG and OIL for five minutes after every 50 hrs of recorded operation. The maintenance interval lasts for two hours(from 50-52, 100-102, 150-152, etc). The LCD will flash as described above for five minutes every time the tractor engine has been started during the maintenance interval.

Bob B.

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400

Default Re: Flashing oil light

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Bainbridge View Post
    I found this in an old post from 2008. The "6" is apparently supposed to be a "G".
    This is the COMPACT Tractor board. Normally you should post in the LAWN & GARDEN forum:

Here's what the manual says about the oil change indicator on the hour meter.

The LCD will alternately flash the recorded hours and CHG and OIL for five minutes after every 50 hrs of recorded operation. The maintenance interval lasts for two hours(from 50-52, 100-102, 150-152, etc). The LCD will flash as described above for five minutes every time the tractor engine has been started during the maintenance interval.

Bob B.

Bob took the words right out of my mouth.....