cub cadet 7360 ss what is woods loader worth

/ cub cadet 7360 ss what is woods loader worth #1  

crazyj78

Tractor
7360ss jd 650
i have a 7360 ss with a woods loader the transmission was cracked when i got it, so i had it fixed and it broke again. i think it is the loader doing it so i am contemplating selling the loader. what do you think is a good price. or should i just sell entire tractor. i liove the tractor but it doesnt look like it can handle the stress of the loader
thanks

/ cub cadet 7360 ss what is woods loader worth #2  
i have a 7360 ss with a woods loader the transmission was cracked when i got it, so i had it fixed and it broke again. i think it is the loader doing it so i am contemplating selling the loader. what do you think is a good price. or should i just sell entire tractor. i liove the tractor but it doesnt look like it can handle the stress of the loader
thanks

Brand info would help us get to your situation quicker. Cub Cadet? What model Woods loader do you have? Is it a factory supported combination?

/ cub cadet 7360 ss what is woods loader worth
it is cub cadet branded woods loader made for the 7360ss
i can check on model number tonight or in morning

anyone know of a transmission case for a 7360 ss for sale
or would anyone be interested in the tractor i would take 600 with loader it has less than 210 hours on it i just dont know if i want to put the money into welding the transmission again and cant find a transmission case for it
thanks again
jason 636 578 0434

it is a woods 1012 loader