Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360?

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #1  

Renntag

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360
I have recently.pur jased a fixxer upper 7360 in meed of LOTS of work. I got It started before buying, but it was puking hydraulic fluid in several locations. I need to move it from the middle of my driveway but dont want to make a mess in the process.

We couldnt get it to roll although it drove out of its parking spot after getting it running.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #2  
You will have to be more specific on what's leaking.

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360?
Leaking at filter, across front of loader and one more spot I do not remember.
Regardless of where its leaking, if there is no easy way to keep hydraulic pressure from the external lines, then I just have to change filter, fluid, and start replacing lines until I have it licked. In the mean time, there will be lots of clean up.

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #4  
I have recently.pur jased a fixxer upper 7360 in meed of LOTS of work. I got It started before buying, but it was puking hydraulic fluid in several locations. I need to move it from the middle of my driveway but dont want to make a mess in the process.

We couldnt get it to roll although it drove out of its parking spot after getting it running.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
I use a push/pull pole made from thin wall tube to move things that aren't running:

P7020002.JPG
P7020005.JPG
P7020006.JPG
P7020009.JPG

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #5  
Sure, easy,
Simply hook up the output to the input at the pump using one short hose.
\That way the oil will simply go round and round under no pressure.

Nice attachment Xfaxman. I was not able to get the 7360 to free wheel. Its stuck. Had to drag it off the roll back with my Truck. It hasnt moved since.

Piloon, thanks for thr suggestion. Makes sense, but the last I looked it didnt seem that straight forward. I will look again.

So much work on my plate, i have not gotten any farther on this.
I did look closer and there are more than 2 ports on the hydro pump. May be best to just deal with the leaks by having many buckets and pans at the ready. Fire it up, shut it down. Fix the next leak.

I will get a pic of the pump for review.

Three connections to pump (seen below alternator). 3 Round flanges appear to be fluid ports. Not sure which is inlet yet. 20171126_074956.jpg

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #9  
Normally the suction side is the larger diameter.

And your larger diameter mess won't hold much pressure. :eek:

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #10  
HOLY MOLY that thing looks like it came from Pearl Harbor!