cub cadet 7265 rear work light

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #1  

KThandy

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7265
Would like to put a rear work light on a 7265. Would appreciate info. for doing this. Thanks.

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Would like to put a rear work light on a 7265. Would appreciate info. for doing this. Thanks. )</font>

You might look at the Parts/Repair forum. There have been several threads there which can point you in the right direction.

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #3  
Here is a link to a discussion on this very topic. The tractor discussed was a different brand, but the concept is the same.

Rear Work Light discussion

I installed a SPEAKER 900 worklight on the back of one of mine. It cost about $35 if I recall correctly. The light housing is weather proof and it has a built in water proof H.D. switch. It only required 1 wire to be connected to a positive run. The negative grounds through the base of the unit. I used a $5 bracket from New Holland to bolt it to the base of the ROPS. It took less than 10 minutes to install from start to finish.

Here is a photo of the light installed next to a tool box I also installed behind my seat. Rear Aux work light photo

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #4  
I added a NAPA tractor light to mine with a rocker switch from VIP on my 7260. Just make sure you fuse it. You can get a fuse tap and stick it in your fuse box. Just be sure to tap the FUSED side. Get some wire loom too to protect the wire.

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #5  
I ordered just the bracket/mount from my then Cub dealer and then went to NAPA for the light. The bracket was a Cub part, made to attach to the right rear, ROP/light area. I then wired it in with a toggle switch. I don't think the bracket was that expensive. I will try to find the part number if you like although mine is a 7234, a 1996 or 1997 Mitsubishi. Let me know here or via email.

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #6  
Bracket part number is MA-12187745AGO.

/ cub cadet 7265 rear work light #7  
KT,

I put a couple el cheapos on my B7610 Kubota. Photo attached. The thread with a couple more pics is here.

Good luck.

Attachments

• 582270-rearlights1.jpg
    582270-rearlights1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 224