Backhoe 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe

/ 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe #1  

viking65

Banned
Just spoke directly to a Woods tech today. A Woods model 1005 loader with valve is available for Cub Cadet 5234D tractor. Suggested Woods retail price is $2899. Also, a backhoe is available for $5700 to $6000. He did not have specific pricing because it just became available. Both the loader and backhoe will be painted in Cub Cadet yellow with black buckets and mounting kits. The backhoe will have 8, 12 and 16" bucket options. The 16" bucket is $385.

I beleive the loader and backhoe will fit any of the 5000 series Cubs.

The price on the loader looks good to me, my dealer wants $3499 for a Cub Cadet loader.

/ 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe #2  
viking,

Was the Cub dealer quoting an installed price? Remember you have to get it shipped, installed etc.

/ 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe
bill, both prices, the $2899 for the Woods loader and the $3499 for the Cub Loader were total prices plus tax. Actually the Woods loader is not from the Cub dealer. The Woods loader is from a Massey dealer that carries Woods equipment. I was there checking out implements/new toys. The dealership owner gave me written prices on just about every implement he had that would fit my tractor. Woods will paint the FEL Cub Cadet yellow so it will look purty on my 5234D.

As far as the backhoe is concerned the Woods tech did not have final pricing yet so those are the best numbers he had at the time. The Massey dealer I refered to regarding the FEL had no further info on the backhoe. The backhoe model is the "BH6000 Grounbreaker-X"

Good to hear from you!

/ 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe #4  
The local Cub dealer told me the Cub loaders are Wood's loaders. I bought the Wood's for my 7205. The install is a snap. Don't pay for installation if you have any mechanical skills. When Wood's sends those, they come with a VERY COMPLETE set of install instructions. You can also download them from the Wood's web site. When you install it you learn it. I would shop those prices carefully too. I found as much as a $600 difference between dealers. The high priced dealer I visited is not computer literate and has no clue as to the shopping/pricing resources that are available. He just expects everyone to pay retail plus and be happy. Old school I guess?

/ 5000 series Woods Loader & Backhoe #5  
Ditto what Outlander said. When I got my 7000 series CC the dealer told me the loader was made by Woods as well. I would assume that the FEL and Backhoe are compatible, meaning they can be installed at the same time on your tractor. I have a Bush Hog FEL on mine and the color is more of a mustard than the pretty bright yellow Cub.