Default 5234D tilling photos in photos section

I posted a few pics of my new Woods GTC40 tiller in the photos section if anyone is interested. The Woods did a great job. I really was not expecting it to be so easy. I thought it might bounce around because the ground had never been tilled before and there are a lot of rocks. The tiller just dumped the rocks out the back, no problem.

Look in other brands under Cub Cadet for the photos.

Banned
    Tractor
    jd4100, Cub Cadet 3204 & Cub 125

Default Re: 5234D tilling photos in photos section

Like them alot !! thanks for sharing and I'm glad you got your machine back in peak running condition....

Ducati

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD2520/Kubota KX008/ Argo Bigfoot 6x6

Great photos. Are you happy with the power of the diesel engine? Any regrets for not going with the Kawasaki gas?

No regrets at all. Diesels are supposed to have more torque than gas engines. I'm not going to get all caught up in that debate. There is all kinds of conversation on this website regarding diesel v. gas engine torque. Some quite detailed. If the price differential is not an issue I would get the diesel. Actually, I think there is only about a $500 price difference between the 5254 gas and the 5234D (diesel).

There is more than enough power to run the Woods GTC40 tiller. I probably could have stepped up in size to the GTC52 but I wanted to be sure I would have more than enough power to till never before broken ground. I called Woods and spoke to a tech about the GTC40 and 52. He said that the GTC40 is the tiller that they recommend for subcuts like mine and the BX2230, JD2210, MF GC2300 and so on. I listened and I'm happy.

Banned
    Tractor
    jd4100, Cub Cadet 3204 & Cub 125

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Great photos. Are you happy with the power of the diesel engine? Any regrets for not going with the Kawasaki gas? )</font>

Now why would anybody have regrets going with a diesel? I never heard of that [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Is there such a thing? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ducati

Tractor
    Kubota M8950, Bobcat 873 SSL & Kubota ZD-331

<font color="blue">( I posted a few pics of my new Woods GTC40 tiller in the photos section ) </font>

Viking65's Photo Gallery

Thanks Gator, that's a much easier way to get to the photo section. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330

viking65

Nice rig you have there and great job. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Do you mind telling me how much did the tiller cost you?

Thanks

Thanks for the complements. The tiller cost was $1250 plus tax.