7275 air filter replacement update please read

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
If any of you Cub owners need a new air filter for your Cub Cadet. Don't pay the $81.45 price for the Cub Cadet unit part number MA-10310511200. My tractor had a Kubota filter in it and the size is identical to the Cub Cadet. The Kubota part number converted over to Donaldson's P535362 which sells for $41.50. That's almost a 50% savings on your next air filter.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #2  
Thank you for posting this info! This is good stuff.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read
Also need to ad the another gentleman crossed this filter over to a Wix 46496

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #4  
Thank -you! I have been looking for any kind of cross/ref numbers so I didn't have to pay the crazy air filter prices. I buy new air filters every 100 hours and that amounts to 6 filters a year. I like my cub's and I like the dealer and I know Mits. set the prices. These are the numbers that I asked cub-tech for. Now if someone could come up with the hydr. filter cross numbers I would be one guy.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #5  
Chubby, a local NAPA dealer crossed the Hydraulic Filter over on my 7234 with little effort to a NAPA/WIX number. It turned out that the cost was $7-10 more than I could find the filter after shopping around at 2 - 3 Cub Dealers. Here is some old info from a post I made a year or so back.
"The Wix site also lets you click on the number you find and it brings up the filter specs. I crossed the oil filter MD 134953 to WIX 51365 and the hydraulic filter, 1964 2509 000 to Wix 57118. Wix is at www.wixfilters.com. Many thanks to Pacesetter. I'm going to buy these shortly and will let folks know if they are correct. Hopefully it will beat the $17 Oil, and $44 Hyd. filter cost at the dealer."

That is good info on the air filter. I need to check that out locally for a price.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #6  
No 7360 filters... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( No 7360 filters... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

What is the size of your filter? It may be the same size. Try changing over the part number on Donaldson's website.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #8  
ma-103105112200 is the correct number for 7360ss and 7265 air filter. I have not bought any of the "new" cross over filters but will soon. As for the hydro filter numbers, still no numbers. But the air filters should save me about 250 to 300 bucks p/yr. If they work correctly I will be one happy guy.

/ 7275 air filter replacement update please read #9  
You do know that once a CC rep sees this they will change the design of the filter for the next years modle so they can extract some more $$$$$.

Chubby, I just removed a Kubota from mine and it worked fine up until recently. So now we have alternatives and Mitsubishi can have their high prices. We can't blame Cub for Mitsubishi's pricing.