Headlight Service Kit for Cub Cadet?

/ Headlight Service Kit for Cub Cadet? #1  

TRD

Tractor
CUB CADET GT 2544
Found this on Ebay, check it out!
Maybe this is the answer that we've been looking for. Update for the Cub Cadet Series Headlight on newer model Tractors.
You are bidding on a headlight kit that fits the 3000 and 2000 series Cub Cadet Lawn and Garden Tractors. The update includes a new style light bulb with a permanetly affixed lens.
If we can help you with any questions or other parts for you Cub Cadet, please feel free to contact us at 309-245-2411 Mon.-Fri. 8:00-5:00 Central Standard Time or email us parts@cubcadetstore.com
CUB CADET IH HEADLIGHT SERVICE 3000 AND 2000 SERIES
Item number: 3984690422
Maybe we can get something done with the lights that come on our Tractors now that we know that they are aware of the problem wire heat from muffler. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Part Number 759-3947

/ Headlight Service Kit for Cub Cadet? #2  
You mean you don't like the dollar-store foil reflectors in our OEM headlamps /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif? Bumpy as my lawn is, I'm surprized the headlights still work on my 2544 with a mear 20hrs on the ticker. Only mod I did on them was added a layer of good electrical tape to the whole harness to the 'high heat' areas.
G/luck
Joel