Cub Cadet ZForce 50 or Toro Z553

/ Cub Cadet ZForce 50 or Toro Z553 #2  
The answer is YES, NO, MAYBE! What's the question?

Bob B.

/ Cub Cadet ZForce 50 or Toro Z553 #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The answer is YES, NO, MAYBE! What's the question?

Bob B. )</font>

The answer is /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ok... he posted some info in the lawn and garden forum. So I guess this thread is all for nothing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cub Cadet ZForce 50 or Toro Z553
sorry here is my original post not sure what happened

I am stumped. Im not sure if I want to get the CC ZForce 50 or the 60 Inch Z553 Turbo Force Model 74244, they both have V-twin Kohler Engines. I see where Toro has some additional things over CC. I have almost 5 acres and I cut almost another 9 Acres. the majority of it is flat, bumpy in a few spots. I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I know the CC is $3,999 I have been offered the Toro for less that $7,000. I have been eyeing the CC M60 Tank, however that is $8,000. I can't justify paying that much. Now that I have offered Toro, Im afraid to pass this up, however I know nothing about Toro Mowers. I have a Gt 325 JD now but I want a ZTR. anyone have any info............

/ Cub Cadet ZForce 50 or Toro Z553 #5  
The z-force is a good mower, I have one cut about 3 acres in hour and half. But if your going to be cutting that much you need a heavy duty mower. They are built so much better feel the weight difference. My neighbor bought a deere fast trak for 7200 and it"s solid,27 hp Kawasaki motor,60" deck. All mowers will be on sale before long too. I hate to say this because I am so tight but thats my opinion. You could almost buy a tractor for that much cutting!!!