Updated Corporate Web-Sites

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
For those that are interested the Cub Cadet and Cub Cadet Commercial websites were update today. They show the new 4x4 UV's, new 2500 series, new Z-Force models, and the new diesel Tanks. The Cub Commercial is a brand new site.

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #2  
Thanks for the info gamble /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks like they added more attachments to the list on the website too.

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #3  
They are showing the updated info on the 2500 series and new photos of the 2542 and 2550 but oddly, the 2544 and 2554 still show old pictures. Specs seem updated on all.

I noticed a new description for steering. They list a sector and pinion setup in "cast iron within a steering box". Sounds like another change we were unaware of.

Man I wish I could have waited for 06.

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .. the 2544 and 2554 still show old pictures. Specs seem updated on all..)</font>

Yeah that old 2544 pic is still a 2004 or earlier model! I can't imagine why they've left it like that. Must be most people don't even notice /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Appearantly they scrapped the 2042 all togher. The new 2542 is kind of a combo. It's got the 2500 arse end, the little 2042 front wheels and the 2 blade 42" deck. They keep jumping the prices by a few hundred bucks as well /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Joel

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #5  
Yes - price is going up on them but..............

The 100 dollar price increase seems ok considering the following upgrades:

*New hood (like the look, but seems hard to work under there for a tall guy like me). Still nice though. Gives the tractor a more "beefy" look.
*1 more horse
*Awesome seat
*A real bumper (spent 60 bucks more for mine as an accessory)
*Tighter turning radius
*Improved leg room
*Possibly new steering setup with grease fittings (not confirmed)
*GT style fender handles and storage bin
*Gone is the MTD corporate logo (3 blades of grass)-A good thing!

All for only 100 bucks more! Bought mine '05 in early November to replace a killed Husqvarna. I would have waited if I knew of these changes but admittedly I needed something right away as I still had to make few cuts and to pick up leaves. I love it but i wish I waited.

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #6  
Thanks Gamble!

Sure like the info they added on the new commercial site, not to mention it looks pretty sweet too.

That ZF60 looks great! The heavy and deep stamped deck almost outshines the fabbed ZF48 deck.

I'm still trying to figure out what the specs for the ZT2800 transmission are, but it does look like the M50 is using it too. If it goes beyond the ZT2600 like the 2400 [IZT] goes beyond the ZT2200 (EZT), they have one [actually 2 per machine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ] heavy duty integrated tranny!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ..The 100 dollar price increase seems ok considering... )</font>

A hundred bucks? If I remember correctly a 2042 could be had for under $2500. The new 2542 replacement is ~$500 more! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Joel

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #8  
I was talking about the difference in price between my 2005 GT2544 and the 2006 version. According to the website, the '06 is only 100 more than the '05 was.

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #9  
Yep, very true, but even the 2544 price has ramped up $400 in less than a year. The 2544 MSRP was $2999 up to about July 2005, then went to $3299, now they slid in another $100 for $3399 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Regardless, it's still a great product for the price, especially if CC made improvements for 2006.

Joel

/ Updated Corporate Web-Sites #10  
Hey, Does anyone have any info. or direction on the cc gt2550. I know about the set-up issues with lowes, home depot etc. I'm looking at dealers only. I need it for grass cutting of about 5 acres. How reliable and stong are they. And i see the price of $3699 on the cc website. Is there any dealing or is it a set price. Any info (positive or negative) is greatly appreciated. The tractor is actually for my mom. Shes in her late 60's. Can she handle this or is it to big. Thanks for your time everone. WOZ P.S. First time on this site please bear with me.