Default 7205 Manuals

Looking for both service and parts manuals for cub cadet 7205.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7234

Default Re: 7205 Manuals

In a recent post I was having trouble finding a freeze plug for my 7234 and someone suggested I go to partstree.com. I think they had diagrams for my CC so they may have the 20HP model as well. Other than that there are lots of people on here that buy manuals so if there is something specific you need most folks are willing to help us all out here. I bought both manuals when I bought mine and I 'think' they cover the older model of yours, the 7192/4/5.

Tractor
    Allis D15 7205 Cub

When I bought my 7205 I just called MTD and ordered the parts and service manuals. At the time they charged me $25. each plus freight which was around $6. That was 15 months ago. I would hope the price has not gone up too much since then. Watch out for dealer pricing on literature. One of the local CC stores wanted to charge me $100 for the service manual alone. I let them know that MTD was selling them for $75. less.....With glee I might add!

thanks. They had just the ticket