ZForce60

/ ZForce60 #1  

Spiffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
PT2445; several ag machines and classics
Seen one today at TSC [surprised me a little, thought maybe they'd be a dealer item]; stands out in a RZT/ZF line up like a moose hiding among sheep, so had to stop in and check it out. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now that is quite a ZForce! As far as I can tell, it'd tangle with the M50 and win.

My only disappointment being that the hyraulic "resevior" actually looks like an expansion bottle instead of helping cooling, but still not a bad thing. I was really impressed with the fact the trannys had filters and was intriqued by the guards around them!

They put a little steel in that deck too. Neat machine! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ ZForce60 #2  
I never got a chance to look at one close up, so this one has a filter for the pump and tranny, It has a hyro-gear zt 2800,I looked for spec.. on web site they only went to the model 2600. I like it at lot,but the price is some what of a issue for me.Now how does this compare to the m50 tank?,which is cheaper and a 36 /month0% intrest. I in the market for a (z)... and I like cc,but I wonder which would cut better? I would think the commerical unit would with higher blade tip speed. good post by the way!

/ ZForce60 #3  
It does get a little "fuzzy" when you start talking about the Z-Force 48 (fab. deck), Z-Force 60, and M-50KHS. I am not a huge fan of the Z-Force 60...I don't even stock it. I LOVE the Z-Force 48", I like it better than the M-50. Just my opinion but if I was cutting my own yard then I would rather have the stout deck over the commercial drive system. That deck is going to get used and abused even with residential use...the drive system on the Z-Force models won't even blink at residential use. So...I think the Z-Force 48 is the best buy of the bunch. However, if I had LOTS AND LOTS of land to cut the Z-Force 60 might be the way to go. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif