Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 3520 eHydro

Default looking for attachments

i am wanting to look for attachments to do yard work with my 3200. i dont know exactly what i need and need help. what types of lift mechanisms are available? manual or electric/hydraulic. i want to do it as cheaply as possible and dont need high end stuff. i want to be able to plant grass, work a small garden and maybe clear the back acre of my yard that is overgrown with kudzu and small brush. where is a good site to browse. cubs website leaves a lot to be desired.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Toro WH 520XI

Default Re: looking for attachments

jmt1271,

Agri-Fab and Brinly Hardy are the main two lawn and garden tractor attachment manufacturers. Home Depot, Lowes, Sears and Tractor Supply sell both Agri-Fab and Brinly Hardy attachments. Prices will vary from store to store. I bought a Agri-Fab sleeve hitch cultivator at Tractor Supply last night. I paid $109.00 for it. The same cultivator At Sears and Lowes was $160.00 and $180.00 respectively. Just shop around. Both companies have good quality and dependability with there products. I have a Brinly Hardy 10" moldboard plow and areator/drop spreader. Also, I have a Agri-Fab cultivator, disc and dethatcher.

arthurb,