Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    West TN
    JD 3520 eHydro

    Default looking for attachments

    i am wanting to look for attachments to do yard work with my 3200. i dont know exactly what i need and need help. what types of lift mechanisms are available? manual or electric/hydraulic. i want to do it as cheaply as possible and dont need high end stuff. i want to be able to plant grass, work a small garden and maybe clear the back acre of my yard that is overgrown with kudzu and small brush. where is a good site to browse. cubs website leaves a lot to be desired.

  2. #2
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    NE Ohio
    Toro WH 520XI

    Default Re: looking for attachments


    Agri-Fab and Brinly Hardy are the main two lawn and garden tractor attachment manufacturers. Home Depot, Lowes, Sears and Tractor Supply sell both Agri-Fab and Brinly Hardy attachments. Prices will vary from store to store. I bought a Agri-Fab sleeve hitch cultivator at Tractor Supply last night. I paid $109.00 for it. The same cultivator At Sears and Lowes was $160.00 and $180.00 respectively. Just shop around. Both companies have good quality and dependability with there products. I have a Brinly Hardy 10" moldboard plow and areator/drop spreader. Also, I have a Agri-Fab cultivator, disc and dethatcher.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
© 2017 TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.