Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521)

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #1  

Revinrod

Looking to buy my first Cub Cadet and found a used 2004 with 96hrs. Guy wants $2000.00. It looks brand new and he's got all service worked reciepts from dealer. Does sound like a good deal? I'll be using it for a small 1 arce home lot.

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #2  
Hi Revinrod,

Sounds like a very good deal to me! I have a 2003 Cub Cadet 2518 with 140 hours that I would not sell for less than $2900 - and if you we're to look at a new tractor in today's market you would be looking at a 2550 and would be spending alot more than that.

Obviously, the big thing to evaluate is the maintenance and repairs that have been done . . . and it looks like you have a tractor that has been properly maintained. As long as the condition and maintenance is as you have described, then you should run, don't walk, and get yourself a great value!!

Nittany

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #3  
I think that is a great buy. Sounds like it was taken care of.

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #4  
Sounds like a decent buy to me with those few hours :)
-Fordlords-

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #5  
Revinrod said:
Looking to buy my first Cub Cadet and found a used 2004 with 96hrs. Guy wants $2000.00. It looks brand new and he's got all service worked reciepts from dealer. Does sound like a good deal? I'll be using it for a small 1 arce home lot.

FWIW and IMHO -- Sounds like a great deal to me. I recently bought my 9 yr old 3185 with less than 200 hours and it is a great tractor. The GT2521 should serve you well for a long time.

M Gardner :)

/ Need Help with first Cub Cadet (GT2521) #6  
96 hours is barely broken in. You certainly could not buy it for that price new. I'd snatch it up. There great tractors, I absolutely love cutting with mine and hauling my 10 cu ft cart full of garden material.